how to design a logo from a sketch

hello everyone. in this video, I will show you how to make this logo from a sketch I have made. so, make sure to watch to the end of the video, and don't forget to leave a "like", subscribe, and ask me anything in the comment section. this is our skitch. I will start tracing it. I always prefer the pin tool. Click. click, drag. hold down the "alt" key, then click to change the curve direction. Click and drag. hold "alt" and click. Click and drag. to zoom in and out, hold the "alt" key and scroll with the mouse wheel. and this is our outline. now, I will hide the skitch. I will select the outline, choose the eyedropper tool, pick this gradient. now I need to drow curve to add another gradient. to make a perfect curve, I prefer the curvature tool. Click here, and here. to see clearly, turn off the fill. then press "escape". Click and hold and drag the line to make the curve. Right-click. Click "join". select the new outline, choose the eyedropper tool. pick this gradient, select everything, go to the shape builder tool, hold "alt" and click to cut off this part. Click and drag to join these parts. now let's add some brightness here. with the pen tool, I will draw here. Click the gradient tool to edit this gradient. I need to make it more natural. I think it is nice. also, you can add other gradients to your logo. but be careful because the good logo must be as simple as possible. keep in mind that the best logo is the most simple one.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Download the sketch HERE

Comments